Saturday, October 22, 2011

Neglect

Oh how I've neglected you my sweet blog.

I guess I haven't had much inspiration. This isn't going to be one of those catch up blog posts, because, well I'm boring and that would be a waste of your time!

Can I just say I freaking love FALL! I wish it was Fall all year round. I hate summer, too hot. I blame this on being a December baby. Football, fair time (whether or not I get to go), sweaters...and in South Carolina Flip flops...bc let's just be real, it's still warm enough most of fall.

We're moving in a week five days. How much have I packed? Two boxes. Two boxes of pictures in frames. LOL. I'm going to regret that on Friday when I come home to a HUGE mess thanks to Greg. Whatevs. Speaking of moving. Are you a long drawn out process mover or do you like to get it all done in one day? I am the move in one day type. I can't stand to not know where all my crap is! I (no matter what my mother says) can't stand a mess and I like to unpack everything and have it all set up in one day. So realistic, especially living with a man-child.

Oh and I know you've heard it a million times...but seriously...cutest nephews ever!!!



When did my Trey-be Baby get so grown?!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with moving! I am the same way you are. I'm very impatient and I want everything done before I go to bed that first night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! When we moved to this apartment complex it took us OVER a week. Drove me nuts! Get it all done and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete