Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear you,

It's hard to believe 7 years ago I JUST met you. Even though I say we really met many years before. It's hard for me to believe (still) that you aren't in my life anymore.

6 years ago I was 19 years old. I was childish. I was ridiculous. I couldn't see what was right in front of me. I did some stupid things, said some stupid things, and I don't think I'll ever forgive myself.

You are honestly the only person in my.whole.life to ever call me out on my bullshit. Even things I know deep down you just said it "you're being stupid" is a quote I heard come out of your mouth SOOOOOO freaking often. Every single time it was true.

I'm older, I'm fatter, I've been through way more shit. And it's all made me realize what a wonderful friend you were. You promised me a long time ago you'd never speak to me again. I really trust you meant it. But I want you to know how important you were to me all along. No matter how it seemed on the outside it killed me to not have you in my life. It'll always kill me. Cliche..but a part of me will always be missing.

I've told you before I'm sorry, with no response. Part of me wants to send you the link to this blog, but part of me wants to leave "well enough" alone.

I miss you TSC. Plain and simple.

"We'll roll on with our heads held high
Our conscience in the gutter
Our dreams up in the sky"

1 comment:

  1. I DID MY BEST!!!!! ;) Sometimes getting it all out there helps... I hope this post got a little of the hurt off your chest. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete