Wednesday, April 6, 2011

most days

My best cousin is the best therapy that I could ever have. You know how some people just GET you? yep that's my Lala. Talking to her sometimes is just all I need!

These past few weeks have sucked. Anyone who has followed previous blogs know, I mostly blog when I'm in a funk. This is definitely one of those times.

I'm feeling very discontent about things. Just downright blah. A wise someone told me fixing little things would help, but I just don't know where to start. I'm a creature of habit and my work routine is all thrown off and it's killllllling me. The end result will be better, but right now I'm just out of place. I don't even know how to explain.

The last blog I wrote is still fresh in my mind. My head is spinning from all the thoughts I'm having. And once again...no clue where to start.

I can run away?


"and I'm still waiting for a good day 
I think I've held this long enough "

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Paulie! I just saw this. I love you! I'm glad I can help, and you know I'm there for ya whenever. I'm still blown away by just how much we are alike. I guess we just had to wait for the age gap to close before I realized it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete